Thursday, October 22

Worn out

Yesterday we spent about 8 hours in the infusion center. I was having all sorts of issues. Today I spent a good 5 hours there as they tried to hammer out different issues. Tuesday night I mistook a chemo pill and ended up throwing it up and it burned my mouth. So pretty much only very basic things haven't been hurting my mouth. Water burns. It's strange.

Now I am super tired, and sore in a lot of places.

A big thanks to everyone who has helped with drives to the chemo place and bringing meals or visiting us. We are super tired, but the support means a lot to us.

Thank you all!

~B.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I am using DISQUIS for my comments these days. If you can see this and don't see the DISQUIS comments it probably means you are blocking cookies or are running an ad blocker that is blocking my comment stream. ***Any comments left here (on Google's comment system) will be deleted.***