Wednesday, February 17


Well, word from the doc is that the tumors are stable. They haven't changed much/ at all from the last time. But I guess "stable" is better than "larger".

We got a lot of information but I really don't have the emotional fortitude to put all that down at the moment. I'll try to get more information down here later.

We're a little disappointed, but this is where we're at now.

Bit of good news: The doctor was only 30 minutes off our start time! No 3 hour wait time. So I wasn't climbing the walls (too much) by the time the doc got there.

We're going to go to the Zoo now.

Thanks team. Please keep praying.



Post a Comment

I am using DISQUIS for my comments these days. If you can see this and don't see the DISQUIS comments it probably means you are blocking cookies or are running an ad blocker that is blocking my comment stream. ***Any comments left here (on Google's comment system) will be deleted.***