Tuesday, April 6

Mobile Scan

I had a PET scan this morning. It's funny how different the machines are between medical buildings. This machine was huge, the one at MD Anderson isn't nearly as big. This one was also mobile. It was in a trailer that this weekend will be in Wyoming somewhere. Funny the mobile one is bigger that the stationary one.

I really don't have any idea what to expect from the scan. I see the doctor sometime in the afternoon on Friday. Not sure if I start chemo next week or wait another week either. I do know I am tired out from a day of doing stuff I don't normally do. Not sure what else to do with myself really. I wish this would go away. Maybe I'll try to do some writing this week. I have a lot of things I could read as well.

Thank you all for your prayers and support. I wish there was some way to repay you all for the way you have helped me out. I would gladly spend my life thanking you all individually. =)

~B.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I am using DISQUIS for my comments these days. If you can see this and don't see the DISQUIS comments it probably means you are blocking cookies or are running an ad blocker that is blocking my comment stream. ***Any comments left here (on Google's comment system) will be deleted.***