Wednesday, June 1

Wanna Help some Orphans?

"If anyone thinks he is religious and does not bridle his tongue but deceives his heart, this person’s religion is worthless. Religion that is pure and undefiled before God, the Father, is this: to visit orphans and widows in their affliction, and to keep oneself unstained from the world." -James 1:26-27
I don't generally take this space to point out too many other things but I have some friends in Seattle who are trying to raise the funds needed to bring some orphans over from the Ukraine for a few weeks this summer. I don't know the logistics involved with this, but it is ultimately how they decided that they wanted to become adoptive parents themselves.

Feel free to check out the blog post about why they adopted and if you feel like helping out some kids in need this would be a good opportunity.


~B.
[ Prayer request? Contact me and let me pray for you! (All requests are private) ]

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I am using DISQUIS for my comments these days. If you can see this and don't see the DISQUIS comments it probably means you are blocking cookies or are running an ad blocker that is blocking my comment stream. ***Any comments left here (on Google's comment system) will be deleted.***