Thursday, March 1

Post Chemo Prayers

I seem to have come through round 10 of high dose IFX in one piece. As I am easing back into life I could really use some help on the prayer front. I started having my horrible dreams last night. Horribly vivid and violent dreams. I can't seem to really effect them in any way that I have seen, but having other people pray for me seems to have a very big effect on the lack of them. So, as you are going to bed this week please remember me. Freedom from bad dreams, healing from this chemo, death to cancer, etc.

Thanks everyone, I'll have more update wise when I am a little further from chemo.


~B.
[ Prayer request? | Help Us? ]

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I am using DISQUIS for my comments these days. If you can see this and don't see the DISQUIS comments it probably means you are blocking cookies or are running an ad blocker that is blocking my comment stream. ***Any comments left here (on Google's comment system) will be deleted.***