Saturday, May 19

Power-up

As I am half way through the seventh week of being chemo free I find myself heading in the opposite direction of the way I normally go at this point in time. What I mean is that at this point I am typically getting chemo and my energy levels tank and I am sleeping more, eating more, and generally feeling icky. At the moment however I am feel really good, I've been making an effort not to eat as much (the scale was a little intimidating the other day...) and my energy level is pretty good. I spent a good three hours visiting five different stores in the area looking at BBQ/ grills with a friend this afternoon and it was after not eating hardly anything for lunch (accident) and during the normal time that I would be taking a nap. I'm home now and I unloaded the dishwasher and am typing a blog entry. Really a lot more energy than I would normally have had.

On another medical front I am not entirely sure what I think about the fact that I supposedly have pneumonia. I really don't feel like I do. I am thinking that perhaps on Monday I'll give my doctor a call and have them re-xray my chest to double check. I figure at that point it will either be worse, or possibly a mis-diagnosis. As my doctor(s) couldn't see anything but the radiologist claimed it was there I think I'd like another crack at it (with a different radiologist). Also if it IS getting worse I'd like to make sure it's dealt with before it's REALLY worse. I am taking drugs now... or at least trying to take drugs... those pills are huge.

Thanks for the continued prayers and support as I enter this time of "spare time" and energy. (You all generally refer to it as "being healthy". Maybe I'll give it a try...)

~B.
[ Prayer request? | Help Us? ]

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I am using DISQUIS for my comments these days. If you can see this and don't see the DISQUIS comments it probably means you are blocking cookies or are running an ad blocker that is blocking my comment stream. ***Any comments left here (on Google's comment system) will be deleted.***