Thursday, April 25

Swinging low

Today was one of those days where I never really feel asleep. I was super tired from last night and never really was able to get the sleep I was looking for. Or the sleep I was craving. A lot of dreamings that were really strange, but nothing that ever took shape, and in fact I could feel them linger on me for a long time. Kind of like some nervous energy that never really found a home. Some of it I wonder if it has to do with my disease? I mean most of the time, people say I am doing really well (doctor's, other folks, etc, etc) with handling the fact that people say that I am dying. Then there are other other times where it seems like I can't seem to get air. Sometimes I wonder, you know? God could totally shore this up and it would be just fine and then I wonder if that is just overreaching optimism.

Today I am tired. Deep down, I wish I knew for sure which way this would go. Today is a pessimistic day I think. I canceled two appointments because I had a migraine, and now I am sitting here with nothing but sweat and bad feelings.

I hope... pray that this weekend picks up and I feel better. Can you pray for that as well? I'm feeling down and the whole ... situation ... isn't helping at all.

~B.
[ Prayer request? | Help Us? ]

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I am using DISQUIS for my comments these days. If you can see this and don't see the DISQUIS comments it probably means you are blocking cookies or are running an ad blocker that is blocking my comment stream. ***Any comments left here (on Google's comment system) will be deleted.***